As you may know I am an avid baker and love to bake at any chance I get! This week I decided to go for one of my favourites, Better than Sex Cake. It is the most delicious!
Here's how I did it!
- 1 box Betty Crocker Devils Food Cake Mix (I cheated ;) )
- 1 & 1/4 cups milk
- 3 eggs
- 1/2 cup veggie oil
- 1 can sweetened condensed milk
- 1 tub whipped topping
- about 3/4 cup skor chipits
- about 1/2 cup caramel/butterscotch topping
- Mix together cake mix as instructed on the box!... Basically just throw the ingrediants together and mix it up!
- Pour batter into two cake pans
- Bake according to box
- Let cool for 5 minutes, than poke holes all over the cakes with the handle of a wooden spoon
- Pour the can of sweetened condensed milk evenly over each cake
- Pour some caramel sauce over each cake
- Let sit for about 10-15 minutes
- Mix cake up and Scoop out of cake pans and into another container for first layer (don't use all the cake up yet!)
- Add a layer of whipped topping on top of the batter
- Pour some caramel on top and sprinkle some skor bits on top
- Add the rest of the cake on top of the whipped topping
- Add another layer of whipped topping
- Add more caramel sauce and more skor!
- I added some heart sprinkles on top for Valentines day :)
- now...... EAT UP :D
- Cover and store in the fridge :)
It's as simple as that! This cake is a big time crowd pleaser, it's super moist and very very rich!
Have a wonderful day!