Monday 25 February 2013

One of Those Days!

Hello Everyone!

Ever have on of those days where everything seems to be going wrong! Maybe you didn't get enough sleep last night, maybe you trip and landed on your face getting out of bed, maybe you were out of nutella this morning..... THE WORST! For whatever reason you are having one of those days, I feel for ya!


The majority of my "bad" days start off with me not having enough sleep, and that is only my own fault because I stay up to all hours of the night watching youtube videos of people doing their makeup and funny cats! You can't blame me though, once you find one awesome video on youtube its like a black hole that just sucks you in to more and more videos! I wish my job was just watching youtube videos, then I would get so much work done! Another reason I often don't get enough sleep at night is because I continuously drink coffee late at night. As if I could learn my lesson after one caffeine overdose and bouncing off the walls until 2am, I do this ALL THE TIME. I never learn. I just love coffee, I enjoy the way it tastes and it's winter and I just want to feel warm on the inside out!

Then there are those days when you crawl out of bed and everything seems to be honky dorey, then it happens.... you drop your toast on your pants... damn my clumsiness and damn peanut butter for always landing peanut butter side down! Then you have to go through the troubles of changing those pants... which usually leads to changing your shirt as well! Such a process, not a recipe for a wonderful day!

I could go on and on about things that could go wrong in the morning to make you start off having a bad day... traffic, over load of emails from work, rude people, etc etc... but then I like to remember that no matter what "bad" things are happening, it could always be worse! At least I have a bed and a computer to watch youtube videos on... at least I have a coffee machine and food, at least I have clothes to change in and out of! I guess what I am saying is, don't sweat the small stuff... and in the end, pretty much everything is small stuff! If you get mad or upset at something that happens, take a moment to really feel that emotion, then move on! No need to dwell on the things that don't matter!

If all else fails... looks at these pictures, and your day will go from grey to sparkly in seconds!










So don't be a grumpy pants...

Just smile :)

Disclaimer... I swear I am not a crazy cat lady!

Have a WONDERFUL day :)

xoxo

Jamie-Leigh <3


1 comment:

  1. Aww Jamie, this did make my day SPARKLY!! Especially the cat at the very end. Where do I get one? Haha Miss you

    ReplyDelete