Saturday 23 February 2013

My Youtube Channel :)

Hello All!

For anyone interested in hearing what I have to say rather than reading it, I have recently started vlogging on youtube! I find I am much better at talking than writing, as in, I could talk all day long with no breaths and would be loving life! I will still be doing my blog posts as well of course, but I will be updating my vlog more frequently! :)

I would love for you to subscribe and let me know what you think of the videos! I am always open to suggestions, recommendations, and constructive criticism :) Of course, if there are any videos you would like me to make let me know and I will make them!

You can find my channel right here --> JLeighHearts!

Hope you enjoy watching my videos :)



Have a wonderful day!!

xoxo

Jamie-Leigh <3

1 comment:

  1. I'll be checking both!!! I love everything so far!! Makes me feel like we don't live so far away from each other!

    ReplyDelete