Thursday 14 February 2013

Goo Hoarding... Episode 1 - Lip Goo

Hello All!

First of all.... HAPPY VALENTINES DAY!!! <3 <3 <3

I hope everyone had a fantastic valentines day and that you all got some love :)

I made a video this morning which I will post right after this! It's all about goo hoarding, first up, my lip products! I hate to say that I have more than whats in the video! So here is my lip product collection.... which I am hoping to expand!


Have a wonderful night :)

xoxo

Jamie-Leigh <3

2 comments:

  1. Yay!!! Thanks for the shout out!!! Made my day!
    Also love your nails! And I'm glad you had good things to say about the revlon color balms and the color whisper ones, I've been wanting to try them. Hahah I'm such a goo hoarder too. Looking forward to the hair one!!! PS - Your hair looks amazing, I love that color on you! Happy Valentines Day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Totally just bought a revlon lip butter! Love it! might go buy another on in a diff colour haha.

    ReplyDelete