Sunday 17 February 2013

My Complete Book List


Hello All!

So I have been just a little book crazy lately and have been buying so many it's been hard to keep track! My boyfriend and I organized all of our books today and I thought it would be a good time to make a lop of all the ones I have! Which will hopefully help when I go to buy more so I don't accidentally buy the same book, which would be something I would do!



I think I am going to start reviewing the books I read in video form! I do find it easier to talk than to write and I am sure I will have lots to say about my books :) Stay tuned for the review!

For anyone who is interested in seeing my book list.. not including the ones I have at my apartment that belong to Jeff.. here it is! 

PS: The bold titles are the ones that I have already read :)

.... I wonder how many people will make it through the whole list... haha

Have a wonderful evening!!

xoxo

Jamie-Leigh <3

My Complete Book List

·      A Christmas carol
- Charles Dickens
·      The Island
 - Elin Hilderbrand
·      Twilight Saga – Stephanie Meyers: Twilight (2 copies) ; New Moon ; Eclipse ; Breaking Dawn 

·      The Hunger Games
 Series – Suzanne Collins: The Hunger Games ; Catching fire
; Mocking jay

·      The Caster Chronicles – Kami Garcia & Margaret Stohl: Beautiful Creatures
; Beautiful Darkness
; Beautiful Chaos
; Beautiful Redemption

·      The Hitchhikers Guide to the Galaxy
- Douglas Adams
·      The Host
- Stephanie Meyers
·      Fifty Shades Series - E.L. James: Fifty Shades of Grey
; Fifty Shades Darker
; Fifty Shades Freed

·      Oh the Places You'll Go
- Dr. Suess
·      The Help
- Kathryn Stockett
·      Millennium Series - Stieg Larsson
: The Girl with the Dragon Tattoo ; The Girl Who Played with Fire
; The Girl Who Kicked the Hornets Nest
·      The Reader
- Bernhard Schlink &Carol Brown Janeway
·      Seriously … I'm kidding
- Ellen Degeneres
·      The Choice
- Nicholas Sparks
·      A Million Little Pieces
- James Frey
·      Is Everyone Hanging Out Without Me
? – Mindy Kiling
·      The Notebook

- Nicholas Sparks
·      The Wedding

- Nicholas Sparks
·      The Kite Runner
- Khaled Hosseini
·      The Time Travellers Wife
- Audrey Niffenegger
·      Water for Elephants
- Sara Gruen
·      Memoirs of a Geisha
- Arthur Golden
·      A Bend in the Road

- Nicholas Sparks
·      The Rescue

- Nicholas Sparks
·      The Lucky One

- Nicholas Sparks
·      The Book of Awesome
- Neil Pasricha
·      Barney's Version
- Mordecai Richler
·      The Life and Death of Charlie St. Cloud
 - Ben Sherwood
·      The Fallen – Thomas E. Sniegoski: The fallen ; Leviathan 
; Aeries; Reckoning

·      Bossypants
- Tina Fey
·      Eat, Pray, Love – Elizabeth Gilbert

·      Dewey
- Vicki Myron & Bret Witter
·      Steve Jobs
- Walter Isaacson
·      I Am America and So Can You
 - Stephen Colbert
·      How to Live with a Neurotic Cat
- Stephen Baker
·      One on One
- Peter Mansbridge
·      How to Tell if Your Cat is Plotting to Kill You
- Matthew Inman
·      Follow your dreams wherever they lead you
- Blue Mountain Arts
·      How Full is Your Bucket
 - Tom Rath & Donald O. Clifton
·      The Wireless Room
- Shane Rhodes
·      Weird Ideas that Work
- Robert I. Sutton
·      The Lovely Bones – Alice Seabold
·      The Automatic Millionaire
- David Bach
·      One Good Friend Deserves Another
- Lisa Verge Higgins
·      The Secret Life of Bees
- Sue Monk Kidd
·      Pride and prejudice
 - Jane Austin
·      The Mermaid Chair
- Sue Monk Kidd
·      101 Uses for a Golden – Denver Bryan

·      The Secret Heiress
- Judith Gould
·      Confessions of a Shopaholic
- Sophie Kinsella
·      Marley and Me
- John Grogen
·      Bridget Jones's Diary
- Helen Fielding
·      Harry Potter Series
- J.K. Rowling : Harry Potter and the Sorcerer’s Stone ; Harry Potter and the Chamber of Secrets ; Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban ; Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire ; Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix ; Harry Potter and the Half Blood Prince ; Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows
·      The Da Vinci Code
- Dan Brown
·      Thin Rich Pretty
- Beth Harbison
·      The Nanny Diaries
- Emma McLaughlin
·      Nanny Returns

- Emma McLaughlin
·      The Lake of Dreams
- Kim Edwards
·      Memory Keepers Daughter
- Kim Edwards
·      The History of Love
- Nicole Krauss
·      Say You're One of Them
- Uwem Akpan
·      Bared to You
- Sylvia Day
·      Four Blondes
- Candace Bushnell
·      Me Talk Pretty One Day
 - David Sedaris
·      Secrets to Happiness
- Sarah Dunn
·      The Last Summer
- Ann Brashares
·      He's Just Not That Into You
- Greg Behrendt & Liz Tuccillo
·      Something Borrowed
- Emily Giffin
·      The Periodic Table
- Primo Levi
·      House of Sand and Fog
- Andre Dubus III
·      We Need to Talk About Kevin
- Lionel Shriver
·      A Heartbreaking Work of a Staggering Genius
- Dave Eggers
·      The Hobbit – J.R.R. Tolkien
·      L.A. Candy
- Lauren Conrad
·      Sugar and Spice
- Lauren Conrad
·      666 Park Avenue
- Gabriella Pierce
·      Girl Interrupted 
- Susanna Kayson
·      I Feel Bad About my Neck
- Nora Ephron
·      The Happiness Project
- Gretchen Rubin
·      The Divine Secrets of the Ya-Ya Sisterhood
- Rebecca Wells
·      The Icing on the Cupcake
- Jennifer Ross
·      The Guernsey Literary and Potato Peel Pie Society
- Mary Ann Shaffer & Annie Barrows
·      Push
- Sapphire
·      Confessions of Georgia Nicolson – Louise Rennison: Angus Thongs and Full Frontal Snogging
; On the Bright Side, I'm now the Girlfriend of a Sex God ; Knocked Out By My Nunga-Nungas

·      J'adore New York – Isabelle Lafleche

I

1 comment:

  1. There are a couple books on this list that I really want to read! And a couple that I've read and loved and can't wait for you to read!
    Also I love that you read the Georgia Nicolson books!!! I loved those, soooo funny!!!

    ReplyDelete