Monday 18 March 2013

Todays Look - March 18, 2013

Hello All!

Today's look is a very natural and easy to do work look!

I went for a light champagne color on the eyes with a brassy color in the outer corner, I then put some gold in the centre to give it a little spice! I kept my lips more natural today with a light pink lip color.






What I'm wearing:
Primer - Pixi Flawless and Poreless Primer
Foundation: Revlon Photoready in 007 Cool Beige
Concealer: Maybelline Instant Age Rewind Eraser Dark Circle Treatment
Eye Primer: Revlon Photoready Eye Primer and Brightener
Eye Shadows: Naked Basics (W.O.S) & L'Oreal Infallible Eyeshadow in Goldmine & Maybelline Eye Studio Color Plush in Irresistible Ivy
Eye Liner: Micabeauty Gel Liner 
Mascara: Covergirl Clump Crusher & Maybelline Colossal Cat Eyes
Bronzer: ELF Blush and Contour kit in Antigua 
Blush: Benefit Coralista
Lips: Revlon Colorburst Lipstick in Pink Sugar

Have a wonderful day!

xoxo

Jamie-Leigh <3

2 comments:

  1. Cute and I love the scarf you're wearing. YouTube subcriber and just wanted to let you know that I love your videos and if you were interested in checking out my book blog. Here's the link: http://loveasbp-reads.blogspot.ca/ and I hope you like it! Thanks.

    ReplyDelete