Tuesday 29 January 2013

No Day But Today?

Hello All!

I started this blog a while ago, and by started I mean I picked a name and left it for months... and months! (Whoops!!) But no more excuses! I am finally going to start using my blog page :) Basically this blog will be about.. as the title says, All Things Wonderful! These would be things that I find wonderful of course... If I did a blog about what everyone thought was wonderful I wouldn't have time to do any of my work! Ain't nobody got time for that!! I will blog about books I am reading, movies I am loving, beauty products that are rocking my world, etc etc etc, basically anything that puts a smile on my face :) (<---- Like this) SO that is what All Things Wonderful is all about!

Now for a little bit about myself! My name is Jamie-Leigh, I am 24 years old, graduate of Mount Allison University with a BSc in Psychology, and a graduate of Mohawk College with a diploma in Recreation and Leisure Services! I am currently working at Nova Scotia Community College as the Student Life Assistant for the Southwest region and I am also an Independent Stylist for Stella & Dot Jewellery! I LOVE puppies, I LOVE sweets and treats, and I LOVE Life :).. and of course.. long walks on the beach.. but I digress..

I hope anyone who actually reads this blog will enjoy it :) I was not an English major and there WILL be spelling mistakes and grammar mistakes, if you find them please let me know and I will fix them! It can be like a little game for you! so Have Fun! :)

My first post will be my Monthly Favourites for January! I will be posting it sometime tonight!

Until next time... Have a WONDERFUL day :)
Oh.. here I am! :D-->

xoxo

Jamie-Leigh

No comments:

Post a Comment